Software Developer - Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365Business Central
ISTITUTO INTERNAZIONALE on behalf of an important software group, is seeking a Software Developer to play a key role in its development team based in Tirana. The candidate will work withour ERP Solution Delivery Team to provide technical expertise in thedevelopment of Dynamics NAV or Business Central Solution.
· Develop software programming solutions using Microsoft Client/Server Integrate Development Environment (C/AL), Visual Studio, SQL Server, and other related systems;
· Perform software development and quality control, ensuring customer requirements are met according to pre determined specifications;
· Create programming for system integrations and data import/export processes;
· Perform Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central release upgrades;
· Ad here to standardized technical documentation used by X-HUB and Microsoft;
· Reach established project objectives and deadlines, delivering on time and on budget;
· Maintain status updates and progress reports, updating team members on task and timeline changes;
· Keep up-to-date on new technology, features and functionality released in Microsoft DynamicsNAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central and in accessory products from other vendors.
Our ideal candidate:
Resource with a good knowledge of the main programming languages. Through on-the-job training, you will have the opportunity to learn more about our technologies in detail!
A Team Player. Participate in our projects and build apositive team culture!
A communicator. Share with the functional and technical team the documentation related to the development of the project!
A problem solver. Research and find solutions, both indevelopment and in support of customers!
· degreein computer science or similar;
· Experience with SQL Server;
· Goodknowledge of written and spoken Italian and English;
· Availability for transfers
Other welcome requirements:
· Any Microsoft Certifications is a plus;
· Work Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Specify in the subject of your email the position youapply.